Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- A new blogger on the SLC team! Read her first review on this Daybreak restaurant here.
- Made one of my fav. childhood recipes for dinner this week. Anyone else a fan??
- New restaurant review on one of my favorites spots for brunch in Portland (see pic above and swoon).
- A gorgeous walk up City Creek Canyon in SLC with Cody & Beau.
- I’m obsessed with these EXTRA big packs of gum. No pun intended.
- THIS ice cream flavor from TJ’s (although we were hoping it would be a bit chunkier).
- Homemade pizza for VDay, with the help of this amazing cookbook.
- Theseeeeeee. #todolists
- We literally have NOTHING planned for the weekend. Sometimes a low-key fri/sat/sun is all I need.
- Going to the local tour of this next week and I can hardly wait!
- A full lane, all to myself during my swim yesterday. Life is good.
- This. PS- that’s 100% my favorite color.
Lows of the Week
- Got new running shoes and looooved them. Until I ran a few miles in them- ouch! I’ve been running in these shoes for nearly 5 years now but they changed their sizing last year and it isn’t the same.
- Tax. Deadline. Sneaking. Up.
Latest posts by Brooke Eliason (see all)
- The 5 Best Cups of Hot Chocolate in Salt Lake City - December 11, 2017
- Top 15 Burgers in Salt Lake City - December 5, 2017