Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- Spending the better half of my week in sunny St. George! Lots of swimming, biking, and running. Hoping to eat here and here before the weekend is over!
- A list of the best places to eat in this AZ city.
- Biking to the top of Snow Canyon for my first time ever! #smallvictories
- Breakfast at one of my fav places. Thank heavens they’re in southern UT!
- The Cafe Rio in Cedar City has a DRIVE-THRU! Is it bad to admit that not having to get out of my car on the way down to St. George made my night?
- A fun segment with Studio 5!
- New kicks.
- A gorgeous walk through my neighborhood with my hubs and pup. Does it get better? It doesn’t.
- The *perfect* shoes for summer.
Lows of the Week
- Beau is slowly yet surely destroying our backyard. We bought him this chew toy but it doesn’t seem to be enough.
- Totally jittery from too much caffeine earlier today. Worst feeling EVER!
- Because I’m totally on a J.L. kick.
And Just In Case You Missed It
- San Antonio: Barbara
- Top 5 Matcha Ice Cream Shops in Los Angeles
- Top 10 Most Underrated SLC Restaurants
- Detroit: Parks & Rec Diner
- Southern Utah: The Pizza Cart
- Provo: Marley’s Gourmet Sliders
- Milwaukee: Best Frozen Custard
- Portland: Tasty N Sons
- Kansas City: The Best Ice Cream Shops
- Salt Lake City: Porch