Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. I was out of commission for last Friday so this post will cover TWO weeks! PS- this post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the
Week Past Two Weeks
- Half Ironman in St. George completed! I feel like I owe an entire post to this day but in essence, I finished. Ultimate high after training for months!
- And speaking of St. George- we ate a LOT of delicious food. My list of best places to eat is almost finished!
- Taste testing the new menu at The Tree Room at Sundance Resort. What an absolute treat! One of my favorite menu items pictured above- the homemade rabbit agnolotti with clamshell mushrooms, prosiutto and parm. TDF.
- A lis top 10 places for Avocado toast in LA.
- Lunch at #6 on this list of Utah County restaurants.
- Swimsuit season is here! Trying to decide between this one and this one.
- 10 places in SLC to take your Mom this week for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Annnd a segment on Studio 5 talking about some of those spots.
- With this I rule the world.
Lows of the
Week Past Two Weeks
- Mid-thigh tan lines from wearing my tri suit outside. #sexy
- I think I have officially worn these out– time for new ones!
Contributor Spotlight: Kylie Moe
- Hometown and current location: Daybreak, Utah
- Occupation: Middle School Teacher/Grad Student
- Favorite quotation:”My philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice.” – Newt Scamander/J.K. Rowling
- How long you’ve been with Female Foodie: four months
- Favorite Genre of Food: sushi
- If you had one “last meal” at a restaurant, where would it be and why: Cafe Rio, because that sweet pork would make it all okay.
- Least favorite food: Dry chicken
- When you’re not eating you love to: Surf or swim
- One restaurant you’d recommend from your current city: Cupbop
- Instagram: @alwayshungryfoodie
And Just In Case You Missed It
- Utah County: Craving’s Bistro
- Best Places To Eat In Playa Del Carmen
- Top 10 Avocado Toasts in Los Angeles
- Salt Lake City: Top 10 Restaurants To Take Mom To
- Top 10 Mexican Restaurants in SLC
- Los Angeles: Astro Doughnuts & Fried Chicken
- Denver: Nuggs Ice Cream
- Milwaukee: Grassroots Salad Company
- Portland: Podnah’s Pit BBQ
- Utah County: Top 10 Places To Eat
- Detroit: Rose’s Fine Foods