Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- One of the prettiest 4 hour hikes in the Wasatch Mountains. For all of my friends living in SLC, check it.
- Vanilla cake & strawberry pie.
- Tacos on Tuesday with my BFF at #1 on this list.
- This restaurant review on one of the trendiest spots in LA.
- Made some delish food this week including this salad and these oats.
- Finally finished my list of 15 best restaurants in downtown SLC.
- Finishing up this book and this book. Both compliment each other so well and I 100% recommend them to anyone!
Lows of the Week
- Major jealousy watching my sis eat her way through NYC this week! She has been using my NYC foodie bucket list of 100+ restaurants and hit a lot of the best spots.
Contributor Spotlight: Jewell Dziendziel
And Just In Case You Missed It
- Los Angeles: Bestia
- New York City Foodie Bucket List
- 15 Best Restaurants in Downtown SLC
- Southern Utah: Sunglow Restaurant
- London: Granger & Co.
- Denver: Bonnie Brae Ice Cream
- 101 Things To Do in Salt Lake City