Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- Chocolate chip cookie delivery! With milk. Literally a dream come true. If you’re living in SLC 100% check out Chip Cookies!
- 4th of July was as laid back as can be. Neighborhood breakfast, sipping diet coke in the 100 degree weather with Cody, and dinner with family up at the Cabin.
- Got some feedback on my stroke this week and I can already tell the difference. Technique is everything.
- A delicious, juicy burger from #7 on this list.
- Took this week and last to chat with all of the Female Foodies! We do a one-on-one at least 2x per year and it’s my absolute favorite.
- Opened a new bank account with this online bank. Ridiculously easy to use.
- Giving this stuff a try on my run tomorrow.
- I’m pretty sure I ate 6 avocados over the course of this week. Definitely a high.
- Getting the warm tones out of my hair and smelling great in the process. Love this stuff.
Lows of the Week
- Our car has about 210,000 miles on it. We have been advised to replace the timing belt but $800?? Sheesh.
Contributor Spotlight: Kate Moss
- Hometown and current location: Salt Lake City, UT baby
- Occupation: Intern at MRM//McCann. Senior at the U studying marketing!
- Favorite quotation: “I am going to make everything around me beautiful and that will be my life.” – no idea but I love it!
- How long you’ve been with Female Foodie: a year and a half! How crazy!
- Favorite Genre of Food: oh laws…so hard…Mediterranean! Or cereal, let’s be honest…
- If you had one “last meal” at a restaurant, where would it be and why: probably the Buckwheat Pancakes at Roots Cafe in Holladay, UT. Like come on, those things could be eaten anytime of day. Instant happiness. Hey or a Corndog from Disneyland lol
- Least favorite food: oh water chestnuts for sure
- When you’re not eating you love to: be active! Or travel! Hang with loved ones for sure.
- One restaurant you’d recommend from your current city: Roots Cafe, The Protein Foundry (#basic), or Cafe Niche or Aubergine & Co.! (Ha that’s one right?)
- Website/IG: katelynmoss.com, @mosslyn
And Just In Case You Missed It
- Salt Lake City: RubySnap
- Los Angeles: Bestia
- NYC Foodie Bucket List
- 15 Best Restaurants in Downtown SLC
- Southern Utah: Sunglow Restaurant
- Portland: Pine State Biscuits
- 101 Things To Do in Salt Lake City
Latest posts by Brooke Eliason (see all)
- Top 10 Restaurants in Missoula, Montana - November 21, 2017
- 15 Best Breakfast & Brunch Spots in Salt Lake City - November 7, 2017