Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- The most amazing dinner at Riverhorse on Main in Park City featuring Kodiak Cake’s products. We got to meet the owners, sample some of their products used in creative menu items, and learn the back story behind their incredible business. Dinner was absolutely divine and with some of the best company around!
- And speaking of last night…. literally sat an arms length from THE Kevin Costner. #what
- THIS LIST! A must read for Portland foodies.
- I’m allll about the comfort.
- I cannot stop listening to this podcast (I linked to my fav episode so far).
- Lunch at one of my favorite ski resorts in Utah (they have some of the best resort around).
- Peak week for Ironman training is nearly finished! I love a good taper.
- My new fav granola bars.
Lows of the Week
- Saw a rattlesnake during our hike today and it was nothing short of terrifying.
- My longest swim ever this week and it totally kicked my butt.
- I had no idea this was a cover but it’s sooooo good.
And Just In Case You Missed It
The following two tabs change content below.
Twenty something blogger and speech-language pathologist. Lover of all things food, outdoors, running, Cody & Beau. Likes salami on her pizza and chocolate covered cinnamon bears. Founder of Female Foodie and native of Salt Lake City.
Latest posts by Brooke Eliason (see all)
- Top 10 Restaurants in Missoula, Montana - November 21, 2017
- 15 Best Breakfast & Brunch Spots in Salt Lake City - November 7, 2017