Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- Wrapped up the 2nd annual Female Foodie Retreat. We ate delicious food, laughed til we cried playing one of my favorite games, ate more delicious food, and simply had a fantastic time. Thankful for the amazing women that together make this blog that we call Female Foodie. And a big thanks to my talented friend and fellow contributor Sue who took this fun pic ^^^. Full recap coming soon.
- These sandals = my summer shoes.
- Dinner with the entire group at #5 on this list of SLC favs. DELISH.
- Smoked brisket for Sunday dinner thanks to mom and dad. PS if you haven’t smoked your meat with one of these you are missing out.
- Celebrating my dear friend Aniko’s wedding this week! Started with a fun bachelorette party at my fav place in the world and spending today in Logan with the happily wedded couple. Two of my favorite people in the world.
- My go-to breakfast for the week. Mmmm.
Lows of the Week
- I had a bowl (steak, brown rice, a lot of veggies, and a huge spoonful of guac) from Chipotle yesterday for lunch and it was just plain disappointing. Cody used to work at Chipotle years ago and swears by their food but I just can’t hop on the bandwagon. I will say, however, that I’m a big fan of their chips and salsa. #yums
- I’ve been listening to this album (and this song) alllll weekend long.
And Just In Case You Missed It
- Los Angeles: Redbird
- 101 Things To Do in Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City: Shirokuma
- Washington DC: Founding Farmers
- Los Angeles: Best Ice Cream Shops