Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- GLACIER! Good heavens this must be one of the prettiest national parks I have ever been to. And that’s saying a LOT considering my huge love for Yellowstone and Grand Teton. Absolutely stunning.
- Hiking into Cracker Lake was gorgeous. It was a beautiful and nice, gradual hike, and definitely one of the prettiest lakes I have ever seen. We saw a grizzly bear driving out of the Many Glacier area too with a cub which was really fun.
- This = the granola bar of all granola bars.
- Got so many interesting responses to a question I asked on FB- would love your input.
- The eclipse was definitely cooler than I thought it was going to be. Thanks to a random stranger for letting me borrow his welding glasses so I could take a peak!
- Starting my Christmas wish list already . .
- Doing a $100 giftcard giveaway to with SWIG! Make sure and enter before 7 p.m. MST tonight.
- I have been doing a lot of walking, hiking, and running. It feels great. I miss certain elements of swimming and biking so often but it’s nice to not feel like I’m completely all over the place.
- An updated list of Top 10 Places to Eat in Logan, Utah!
- I had one of the best gyros I have ever tasted in my life in this little restaurant in Missoula, Montana yesterday. If you are near the area it’s definitely a must.
- My CamelBak is too bulky for running…. thinking about getting one of these.
Lows of the Week
- After our long and beautiful hike in Glacier on Saturday there was no good food to be found for miles. Kind of a bummer to celebrate with Dominoes pizza but that’s definitely small town living.
- Looking for a new SLP job in Austin, Texas. Job hunting = no bueno.
- Ironic, because Missoula is surrounded by 12 of these right now. But really good song.
And Just In Case You Missed It
- Denver: Blue Sushi Sake Grill
- Dallas: Farmbyrd Rotisserie & Fry
- Top 10 Places to Eat in Logan, Utah
- Portland: Proud Mary
- San Antonio: Lulu’s Bakery & Cafe
- Los Angeles: Rabbit Crew
- Dallas: Velvet Taco
The following two tabs change content below.
Twenty something blogger and speech-language pathologist. Lover of all things food, outdoors, running, Cody & Beau. Likes salami on her pizza and chocolate covered cinnamon bears. Founder of Female Foodie and native of Salt Lake City.
Latest posts by Brooke Eliason (see all)
- Top 10 Restaurants in Missoula, Montana - November 21, 2017
- 15 Best Breakfast & Brunch Spots in Salt Lake City - November 7, 2017