Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- We MADE IT to Texas! It was a long weekend of hauling all of our crap across the country but we made it safely to Austin just in time to get a few hours of sleep and for me to start a new job the next morning.
- During our 25+ hours of driving, we saw a lot of pretty country.
- New and updated list of the Top 10 Bakeries in Salt Lake City!
- October means I can finally pull out THIS.
- We are living in a house. For the first time in our little marriage. Concrete floor though so I’ll def be buying these.
- Sooooo excited to try so many good foodie spots here in Austin.
- Loved this podcast episode featuring my friend Maria from Two Peas & Their Pod!
- We will be watching LDS General Conference this weekend. This is always truly a HIGH for me! For members, non-members, and anyone wanting to leave feeling lifted and inspired. You can watch it live online Saturday & Sunday (10:00-12:00 & 2:00-4:00 MST both days) or there are options to replay once the broadcast is over.
- Reorganized my Pinterest boards! Have a look and tell me what you think.
Lows of the Week
- Moving is the pits.
- And we ate soooooo much bad food on the road. Two words: Taco Bell.
- 1 week in our new place and no hot water (getting the water heater replaced). Never fear, we have been showering at the gym across the street.
- One of my best friends had this song on her beautiful wedding video and it’s been stuck in my head all week! Be prepared, it doesn’t end the way you think it will.
And Just In Case You Missed It
- Top 10 Bakeries in Salt Lake City
- San Antonio: Big’z Burger Joint
- Denver: Denver Biscuit Co.
- Dallas: Monkey King Noodle
- Top 10 Places to Eat in Logan, Utah
- Los Angeles: Best Ice Cream Shops
Latest posts by Brooke Eliason (see all)
- The 5 Best Cups of Hot Chocolate in Salt Lake City - December 11, 2017
- Top 15 Burgers in Salt Lake City - December 5, 2017