Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- We ate the most DELICIOUS pizza for dinner last night at a local favorite here in Austin.
- My list of BEST pasta restaurants in Salt Lake City is up! #carboloading
- One of my favorite activewear jackets especially for fall.
- Probably the greatest tribute to burgers I have ever seen.
- Went on a much needed run this morning early. I love running in the dark.
- Tacos & guac from this delish chain and we are officially addicted.
- Made my favorite homemade fried rice recipe ever.
- And speaking of cooking, I basically cook everything I make in this.
- Brother in Law (and soon to be missionary) gave an A+ farewell talk. Good luck in Brasil Connor!
- Eating pizza for date night tonight. Second night in a row. Stoked.
Lows of the Week
- Friday Night Lights has officially been removed from Netflix. I prefer to watch an average of 1 episode every two weeks and this is really throwing off my groove.
- You guys are going to have to give me one more bye on this one. Literally just got my radio back. Thx.
And Just In Case You Missed It
- San Antonio: Boss Bagel
- Top 10 Pasta Restaurants in Salt Lake City
- Hawaii: Waialua Bakery & Juice Bar
- Portland: 50 Best Burgers in Portland
- Salt Lake City: White Horse
- Dallas: Cavalli Pizza
- Top 10 Bakeries in Salt Lake City
Latest posts by Brooke Eliason (see all)
- Top 10 Restaurants in Missoula, Montana - November 21, 2017
- 15 Best Breakfast & Brunch Spots in Salt Lake City - November 7, 2017