Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- A warm batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies. Semi-sweet of course.
- A new favorite place to eat in Salt Lake City.
- Going to a new cycling class twice a week. Love learning more about the sport and getting a good burn first thing in the morning.
Four cupcakesA cupcake from this bakery for breakfast.
- First snow of the winter! I’ll definitely burn out come February but I’m 100% embracing the change of seasons thus far.
- Annnd pulled out my fav snow boots. Because why the heck not.
Lows of the Week
- Can’t find my snow scraper! Send help.
- Co-worker asked if I was pregnant because I had “pregnant eyes”. What are PREGNANT EYES?
- Hands will officially be cold from now until mid May.
Song of the Week
- Been jamming to this during workouts. It’s perfect.