Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not.
Highs of the Week:
- Checking out my husband’s hometown for the first time ever (bout time).
- Going for a run in the practically-sea-level Texas elevation and feeling like an absolute champion. Also, really into Strava lately. Anyone else on there?
- Eating the best barbecue I have literally had in my entire life.
- And one of the best apples pies in the history of mankind.
- Hanging out with some of my favorite Utah Bloggers at the new Spitz in Cottonwood Heights. If you haven’t tried the street cart fries, you haven’t lived.
Lows of the Week:
- My fav black skinnies ripped. A true loss for a 6’ something girl who has THE hardest time in the world finding pants and wears this particular pair almost every day. The absolute pits.
- The presidential election.
- The beautiful fall leaves in Utah are almost all gone- autumn don’t leave us!
- Car is making a weird humming/buzzing noise every time I turn it on. SOS.
What I’m Reading:
- Leadership and Self-Deception. I’m convinced that this book was written for Red personalities (hey, that’s me). And if you don’t know what that means, go ahead and reference this other favorite book of mine.
Blog I’m Loving:
- A Life Well Lived. For beautiful, mouth-watering recipes written by Amanda Fredrickson, one of the test cooks for Williams Sonoma. #legit
- This newish song from their newish album. The chorus is soooo catchy.
What was the highlight of your week?