Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- Doing BIG THINGS on Female Foodie. I am beyond excited to announce the launch of Female Foodie Elite, a community designed for bloggers and online influencers to learn important skills including DSLR photography, photo editing, SEO, monetization, and so much more! My discounted rate of $50 expires on the 15th! Thats in two days, people (you can visit this link for more info on Female Foodie Elite).
- A list of top 10 donut shops in LA! Saving this one for my next trip to Southern California.
- Swimming, biking, and running! Training for my first half ironman this May and I’m really stoked. Also a tad bit overwhelmed but as they say, “Do one thing everyday that scares you.”
- Getting excited to head to St. George this weekend for the St. George Half Marathon! We’ll definitely be trying out some new places to eat, but I’ve had my heart set on a bowl of mac and cheese from this restaurant (see picture above).
- Annnnd hopefully we’ll spend a moment or two in gorgeous Zions National Park. If you haven’t hiked to the top of Angel’s Landing, put it on your list (see other pic above)!
- A kouign amann from one of my favorite bakeries in SLC!
- Another handy list, but this time a healthy one! Top healthy restaurants in Salt Lake City!
Lows of the Week
- Feet. Always. Freezing. Cody jokes that we need to buy this.
- Saw this movie and wasn’t a big fan. Who likes to see Will Smith smiling instead of psychotic? Me.
- Lost my credit card. Oops.
What I’m Reading
- Because everyone wants to be rich. And Ramit is a genius.
Awesome Website You Need to Check Out
- I googled “top 100 food blogs” and ran across this gem! Lots of people I love on here and also a few new faces. Pinterest game is on fleek.