Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- Two incredible photoshoots this week. And if you’re wondering where to get this beautiful bowl of pasta, check out Powder Restaurant at the Waldorf Astoria in Park City next time you want to splurge.
- Made one of our favorite salads for lunch today. Yums.
- A new favorite Spotify playlist.
- Getting excited to attend the Build Your Blog conference this weekend! Are you going too? Make sure and say hello.
- Sporting my favorite long pajamas.
- I was featured on the Small Business Podcast this week. It was great talking with Leland about how Female Foodie started, tips on growing a social media following, and my long term goals for blogging and small business.
- Cheese grits for breakfast this morning. #basic
- We are gearing up to SMOKE this weekend. And I don’t mean cigarettes. Check out this in-cred-ible fall off the bone ribs recipe.
- Our puppy turns 1 this week! Happy Birthday Beau.
Lows of the Week
- Got a W2 in the mail today. Taxes. Bleh.
What I’m Wearing
- Reminds me of college and never gets old.
Coming Up Next Week
- A cookie recipe from one of my favorite SLC bakeries- just in time for Valentine’s Day! You are literally going to love this.