Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- 60 DEGREE WEATHER, people. P.S. it’s February.
- A fun, new sushi spot near SLC!
- Celebrating Valentine’s Day this weekend and thinking of making reservations here for dinner. Eek!
- Triathlon training is in full swing. I’m certainly not the fastest or the strongest athlete, but consistent training is so therapeutic for me! Swimming is my new favorite challenge- it’s a different kind of burn.
- And speaking of swimming. Just ordered this.
- I made this amazing cookie recipe this week for Valentine’s Day and you should too.
- These go-to shoes for spring. Adorable.
- A BLT for dinner yesterday with the best bacon in the world.
Lows of the Week
- I had an honest realization this week that I just don’t like whole wheat pasta.
- I just found a pile of thank you notes from my wedding (got married a year and a half ago!). Do I send them??
- Totally flopped a banana muffin recipe this week. RIP 2 dozen should-have-been muffins.
What I’m Doing This Weekend
- Creating more video tutorials for my membership site, Female Foodie Elite. If you have a small business or blog and want to grow more, click here for all the deets! My discounted rate expires SOON.
What I Wish I Was Doing This Weekend
- Eating at all of these restaurants with Mr. Female Foodie.
If You Haven’t Made Plans For Valentine’s Day
- Make my favorite pasta dish EVER. You’ll love it.
- Check out a list of these Valentine’s Day restaurants in SLC.
- Order chocolate from one of these chocolate shops.
Fun Fact OTW
- I met my husband in 2014 on Tinder. Happy Valentine’s week, foodies.