Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week:
- Hiking in the gorrrgeous Utah fall leaves (see pic above) to the tip top of Mt. Aire!
- Cooking my mom’s white chicken chili. It’s so incredibly easy and delicious.
- Pulling out my favorite boots of all time because #autumn.
- Catching some baseball with my hubs. Go Cubs!
- Planning a trip to this city after Thanksgiving. Any restaurant recommendations?
Lows of the Week:
- It’s getting sooo dark outside in the mornings. Waking up is nearly impossible.
What I’m Reading:
- The E Myth. Great read for all you self starters and entrepreneurs.
Blog I’m Loving:
- Jess Pryles. Literally the Queen of all things barbecue. Amazing recipes like this or incredible Austin food recommendations like this for your next trip to Texas.
- An oldie but a goodie.
What was the highlight of your week?