Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- Lunch yesterday from #6 on this post. #bomb
- Tacos El Pastor from the first restaurant in this post.
- National cereal day. HBOO forever!
- Watched this show for my first time ever. Entertaining to say the least.
- Got to hang out with my family a lot this week- I can’t wait until my brother gets home from Guatemala in just a few months.
- A Costco run. We have soap and TP and all the adult things now.
- Chopped one of these up and threw in my cookies this week. Unreal.
- Making travel plans for the summer. Let the sun shine in!
- A really great run yesterday. With a really awesome playlist. When your run is good, it’s GOOD.
Lows of the Week
- The end of basketball season for the Utah Utes. Better luck next year, team.
- A sick puppy with an ear infection. This wasn’t on my radar when we bought a dog.
- Tax season. That weight is just weighing on me . . .
- Costco doesn’t take Amex anymore. This is a low for me every. single. time.
What I’m Reading
- This incredible compilation of discourses from LDS women. Inspiring.