Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- An absolutely gorgeous three days in the Dominican republic! We have eaten so much delicious food, met so many fantastic locals, and have loved our stay at the Renaissance in Santo Domingo. Details to come.
- Exit row seats on our flight here. Does it get any better? It doesn’t.
- Finally- a list of the Top 10 Restaurants in St. George!
- Perfect for our crazy spring weather in Utah.
- A breakfast sandwich from Shake Shack during our layover in JFK.
- Mother’s Day on Sunday. Absolutely love celebrating women, mothers, and the woman who has shaped me into who I am today! Love you mom.
- Talking to my younger brother who is serving an LDS mission in Guatemala! Only 4 more weeks until he gets home!!
Lows of the Week
- I may or may not have gotten fried like a lobster today! #wearyoursunscreen
- We sadly have to return home tomorrow after 3 days of bliss in the Caribbean. Until next time, Dominican Republic!
- This song came on the radio today and it was all I could do to not sing along. Make sure to see 1:56.