Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- Going on an absolutely gorgeous night run on Wednesday. The temperature at night is *perfect* for a run and I love having the entire road to myself.
- Eating one of the best meals I have had in a long time at one of my favorite authentic Japanese restaurants here in Salt Lake City.
- Cafe Rio has tamales every Thursday. Tried last night and I gave it the stamp of approval. Make sure to add mild salsa and some cheese.
- A GREAT, upscale seafood restaurant near home.
- Getting soooooo excited for this game tomorrow. GO UTES!
- New succulent from Trader Joe’s. It’s a cute one.
Lows of the Week
- Hair is getting pretty stringy/shabby on the ends. Have you ever seen a split end on a split end (on a split end)? Getting a trim next week. Praise the heavens.
- Getting a little too cold to wear my fav ballet flats to work now. #hellostockings
- And, on a more somber note, can’t stop thinking about the Schmidt family and the search for their sister and daughter. Prayers for this family.
Blog I’m Loving
- Love getting fitness tips and tricks at Megan Smith’s blog, Muncher Cruncher. Or better yet burn some calories just from watching some of her workout demo videos on Instagram.
House I Want To Live In
- Because this song has been one of my favs since high school and it literally never gets old.