Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- After anticipating this trip literally all summer Cody and I packed our bags and headed west! We are making way up the coast this week starting in Orange County, then headed to Santa Barbara, Oakland/SF, and finally Santa Rosa for the Ironman race a week from Saturday. If you have any food suggestions hook a sister up.
- And speaking of Orange County I have absolutely LOVED hanging out with my sis, brother in law, and their two adorable littles this week! Family is everything.
- More good food than one can imagine including #6 on this list, second breakfast at this popular OC spot, and posibbbbly dinner tonight here in L.A. #foodievacation
- I. Love. Tapering.
- Can’t wait to try a burger from here once I’m back in SLC.
- My swimsuit is as worn as can be looking for a new one and I love how simple this one is.
- Listening to a great new book via audible with Cody. If you’re a boss/leader/manager check this one out.
- A segment on Fox 13 The Place with the most adorably pregnant Brooke & Brittany! Loved hanging out with them and talking about some of my favorite spots for downtown dining in SLC.
- Eating some delish mexican with my youngest brother at #2 on this list.
Lows of the Week
- Wheeling my tri bike through a casino in Vegas (how many times can you say you did that?). I definitely didn’t want all of those looks but I refused to leave it in the car!
- Lots of lower back pain. #goaway
- Why have I never heard this before?!