Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie
Friday Saturday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- One week ago from today I crossed the finish line of my first IRONMAN race. Simply put, it was one of the most challenging, rewarding, and life-changing days of my life. More details (plus a video) here.
- 2 years being married to my better half. Time flies! I am lucky to have Cody.
- Lunch with some of my friends I’ve made through triathlon- such an amazing group of women! Thanks for inspiring me.
- True that.
- Burger photoshoot at the first restaurant on this list.
- Dinner with friends- some old and some new- at my first Jenny Evans Gathering. Absolutely magical.
- The 2nd annual Female Foodie Retreat is here! We have just begun our weekend of copious amounts of food, food, and more delicious food. Kicked off yesterday with dinner at one my favorite SLC restaurants (#6 on this list) and ended with a cake decorating class with this amazing cake goddess.
Lows of the Week
- After the highs and excitement of IRONMAN Santa Rosa, I went back to our airbnb and literally felt like I got hit by a truck. It was great to know that I put everything on the table but man, that hurt.
- And the 12 hour drive home the next day. #sore
- Recently discovered this song and it’s great.