Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- Dipping Mini Oreos into a cold tub of Skippy Peanut Butter because yes I’m a 10-year old at heart and also it’s Friday.
- Enjoying lots of gorgeous views from Missoula including one of my favs from the Van Buren footbridge ^^^ a must see if you visit!
- Temperatures are slightly dropping and I love that fall is *just* around the corner. Probably my favorite time of year.
- I am DYING over some of these hilarious comments.
- Going to Glacier National Park again tomorrow. Definitely a high.
- The one pair of boots that you need this fall (my favorite).
- Two food products I have been gushing over this week: 1) THIS amazing line of special batch ice cream by Tillamook. 2) Kodiak Cakes new cinnamon oat mix. It’s definitely next level.
- Wild huckleberries, fresh tomatoes, I just love this time of year.
- Technically not a high, but- Cody and I sold our bed in the process of moving and we need a new one! Need something comfortable but on the firm side. Suggestions? #helpme
- We saw this movie last weekend- amazing film.
Lows of the Week
- Re-visited a McDonald’s burger after an estimated 10 years and, you guys, it simply wasn’t worth it. Going to stick with strictly soda, ice cream, and fries for all of my visits to Mickey D’s.
- Being the Female Foodie comes with its ups and downs. Which means that amongst all the good food there are definitely a handful of mediocre meals. I had a “breakfast burrito” at a restaurant here in Missoula yesterday that was just plain sad.
- My Spotify Daily Mix #1 keeps spitting out great oldies like this one and I’m not complaining.
And Just In Case You Missed It
- Top 10 Lunch Spots in Kansas City
- Provo: Two Jack’s Pizza
- Top 11 Brunch Spots in Milwaukee
- Denver: Blue Sushi Sake Grill
- Dallas: Farmbyrd Rotisserie & Fry
- Top 10 Places to Eat in Logan, Utah
- Portland: Proud Mary
- 101 Things to Do in Salt Lake City