Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- New fav donut shop in SLC! I would love to do a list of “top 10” donut spots in Salt Lake City but I think there are only 4 or 5 that would make the cut. Does anyone else feel me on that one?
- A visit to Yellowstone (with a beautiful, fresh dusting of snow).
- #8 on this SLC list is now open for DINNER.
- New, beautiful matte boots! I love them.
- My car inspection and registration took literally 8 minutes today. #praise
- Leaves changing and some rain here and there! This is my favorite time of the year. Happy first day of fall.
- A great new podcast to listen to if you’re needing a boost or something uplifting.
- Took Beau (my 1 1/2 year old black lab) for a run in the rain this morning. He loved it.
- I love how beautifully simple this is.
- Loooooving these new socks from Woven Pear!
Lows of the Week
- MOVING! Tomorrow! Our stuff is in piles everywhere, we have an enormous truck that we are hauling across the country. I’m dreading 25+ hours of driving more than anything. Road trip snacks anyone?
And Just In Case You Missed It
- Denver: Denver Biscuit Co.
- Dallas: Monkey King Noodle Co.
- Top 10 Places to Eat in Logan, Utah
- Los Angeles: Best Ice Cream Shops
- Top 10 Lunch Spots in Kansas City
- Provo: Two Jack’s Pizza
- Top 11 Brunch Spots in Milwaukee