Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- Walking into Trader Joe’s after a long day at work and seeing pumpkin EVERYTHING!! What are your favorite pumpkin items from TJ’s?
- Finally shared my FREE San Francisco Bucket List! Trust me foodie friends, you’ll want to save this one for later.
- I think that everyone deserves a sweater like this one now that it’s fall!
- One of the best podcasts I’ve ever listened to on branding. If you’re a business owner or blogger, must listen!
- I had a greasy, cheesy slice of pepperoni pizza for lunch today and it was soooo satisfying.
- And speaking of food, I LOVE exploring all of the delicious things that Austin has to offer! If you have a recommendation please send it my way! And if you need one of the best comprehensive guides to eating out in ATX, you must read this article.
- Booking flights home for Thanksgiving. I can hardly wait. It is truly my favorite holiday ever. #teamstuffing
Lows of the Week
- Praying for you, Las Vegas. ♥
- Fun fact: the stereo in my car BROKE! It just won’t turn on. Not a lot of music this week. Sorry guys and better luck to me next week.
And Just In Case You Missed It
- Salt Lake City: White Horse
- Dallas: Cavalli Pizza
- Top 10 Bakeries in Salt Lake City
- San Antonio: Big’z Burger Joint
- Denver: Denver Biscuit Co
- Dallas: Monkey King Noodle
- 101 Things To Do in Salt Lake City