Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- Casting my vote on election day. Incredibly thankful for the rights we enjoy in this great country.
- Picking out new spots for my 2017 list of Top 10 Places to Eat in Salt Lake City. Have you seen my 2016 list?? What are you picks for this upcoming year?
- May or may not take a trip here strictly to eat pizza.
- Embracing fall with my new favorite fall cardigan.
- Making some exciting FF plans for this upcoming year- I can’t wait to tell you more!
- Thanksgiving countdown is officially here. T minus 14 days people!!
- And speaking of. Hubs and I have been assigned the awesome task of cooking one of the turkeys (no pressure). Using our fav grilling appliance in the entire world. Can’t wait.
Lows of the Week
- Our cute, hell-raiser of a puppy chewed up our enormous outdoor hose. SOS suggestions anyone??
- Fridge is completely empty. Because grocery shopping is literally the death of me.
- This new Boom Chicka Pop holiday flavor was slightly underwhelming.
- And my new favorite workout song.
What I’m Reading
- Because there’s nothing like a great survival story.
What I’m eating tonight
- One of these burgers. 100 bucks to whoever can guess where I’m chowing down in the pic above.