Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- I loved watching inspiring videos all week long that were FREE from the I am Mom Summit. You can still still watch these videos for a few more days and they’re great for women in all phases of life.
- Finally tried this churro food truck in Austin and I can’t wait to go back!
- New bronzer because hello #winter!
- Planning a trip to NYC in a couple of weeks! What blog posts/guides are you interested in and where should I eat?!
- Made this acai bowl recipe for breakfast a couple of times this week and it was soooo good.
- “Reading” this book via Audible! It is so fantastic- highly recommend.
- This podcast on Ben & Jerry’s was super interesting and it also made me crave my fav B&J’s flavor.
Lows of the Week
- I promised my hubs that I would get taxes done this week and here we are … still no taxes done.
- Why didn’t Mariah & Whitney do more stuff together?!