Hey Foodies! Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- First week of the third trimester is checked off! Baby foodie is going to be here before we know it. #June1storbust
- THRILLED to finally publish a post on the Top 10 Pizza Restaurants in Austin ^^^. Cody and I ate an insane amount of pizza to formulate this list. YW.
- Next life goal: try all of the pizza spots on THIS incredible compilation of the Top 35 Pizza Spots in Portland, die, and go to heaven.
- New shoes! I have worn them every day for the past two weeks since I bought them. Comfortable is an understatement.
- New cookies at Trader Joe’s are basically the adult version of sprinkled animal cookies. Big fan.
- Bought stuff to make homemade hand pies this weekend. Celebrating Pi Day fashionably late and cannot wait!
- Re-listening to this book because it’s honestly the best thing I read in 2017. Available on Audible too if you’re into that.
- Planning my next trip to LA so I can eat at all 10 of these places and not gain 100 lbs.
- Cody and I have gone on a walk almost every day this week and it’s honestly my favorite part of the day.
- Headed to SLC, Utah in just a few weeks to visit friends and family and I can hardly wait! Some new ish restaurants I’m excited to try: this one for a fried chicken sandwich, this one (been on my list for a long time) for brunch and the burger, and this new dessert spot to taste one of everything.
Lows of the Week
- Zero complaints. It was a really great week.
And Just In Case You Missed It
- Top 10 Austin Pizza Restaurants
- Top 12 Taco Spots in Milwaukee
- Top 10 Healthy Restaurants in Los Angeles
- Top 35 Pizza Spots in Portland
- Top 10 Restaurants in St. George, Utah
- Best Restaurants in NYC: Top 20 Places For A First Timer
Latest posts by Brooke Eliason (see all)
- Top 10 Salads in Salt Lake City - April 6, 2018
- Top 10 Restaurants in Provo And Surrounding Utah County - April 2, 2018