Pronounced “veev”, Vive Juicery is a Utah-based cafe focusing entirely on cold-pressed beverages. Not impressed? Think about getting your entire daily serving of vegetables and fruits in one glass. Hello, sign me up! (Plus, at-home juicing is hard. Trust me. So, #blessed for Vive.)With three locations across the Wasatch Front (Downtown Salt Lake City, Sugarhouse, and Draper), Vive has brought all types of eaters to the love of juicing. The brand has become a huge trend among the community; you’ve probably seen your favorite blogger or Instagram celeb hold one of these aesthetically pleasing bottles. Did it make me want to try them even more? Maybe. Am I mad about it? Nah.
What I Drank:
- Sensei – a sweet blend of lemon, ginger, honey, water, and ‘cayenne activated charcoal’ (don’t freak out). The best way to describe it? A fresh, healthy lemonade! No joke! It was delicious! Said to clean out the gook that gets caught in your body – I think it did the trick.
- Stella – your classic green juice: spinach, kale, cucumber, celery, green apple, lemon, lime. You’ll feel golden after this…well green maybe…
- Hero – this is SO GOOD. The coconut water was perfect for my after workout quench; plus a perfect blend of pineapple, pear, grapefruit, and chia seed. Mmmmm I’d workout for this thing any day
For Next Time?:
- Don’t Stop the Beet: I mean come on, everyone loves beets right? Haha like nobody…but I really want to try this! (beet, green apple, pear, lime, orange, ginger)
- Sweet Mint: I love mint, so this is a must. (spinach, pear, cucumber, green apple, mint)
- Cacao Bliss: nut milks though> (filtered water, almonds, raw cacao, dates, vanilla, cinnamon, salt)
- homemade granola