The Rose Establishment: a menu full with edible flowers. Just kidding, just kidding! A menu full of delicious food! A hidden little establishment between The Gateway and Pioneer Park houses this gem. Subtle, yet memorable, The Rose Establishment has not only risen to my list of Top Healthy Restaurants in Salt Lake City, but my overall favorites list!
What we ordered:
- Roots Sandwich – Hi. A sandwich consisting of a handful of my favorite things? Great. roasted beets, roasted potatoes, AGED CHEDDAR, basil, picked carrots, CURRY pumpkin seed spread, greens…yum
- Eggy Brunch Bowl – not your typical brunch order of eggs. Two fresh, poached above a bowl of black lentils, butternut squash, greens, roasted carrots, picked veggies, bread crumbs, and pepitas
- Vegan Brunch Bowl – all the goodies of the eggy brunch bowl…but without eggs
- Chocolate chip cookie – wow. That’s all. Wow.
- The Weekender Tartine
- Winter Chopped Salad
- Porridge – for house-made peanut butter fans over here
Thank you Rose Establishment for providing Salt Lake City with a cute, classy, homey place where good vibes radiate and stomachs leave satisfied. See you soon!The Rose Establishment (235 400 W, Salt Lake City, UT // 801.990.6270)