Do you live to eat out? Are you the go-to reference among your friends for restaurant recommendations? Are you a perfectionist when it comes to taking photos of food? Are you excited at the prospect of having your work featured on femalefoodie.com?
Female Foodie is excited to announce that we are expanding! We are looking for team members who have a passion for food and sharing their local experiences with the Female Foodie community. To apply to be a contributor, submit the following application to email@example.com. Creativity and personality are mandatory. If you have any additional questions about this application, feel free to shoot me an email. Cheers!
- Upload 1 original photo of a dish from one of your favorite restaurants + 1-2 sentences, similar to an Instagram caption.
- Upload 1 original photo of a dish from another favorite restaurant + 1 paragraph, similar to a short blog post.
- Write a list of your top 5 places to eat in your favorite city with a 1 or 2 sentence explanation for each eatery.
- Please include social media handles.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who can apply?
- This application is open to female residents of the U.S. that live in cities with progressive foodie scenes.
- Will I be compensated for my work and time?
- Female Foodie is powered by independent food photography and unbiased reviews; however, the reward for contributing to Female Foodie includes new and diverse dining experiences (occasionally sponsored), networking within the foodie community, and opportunities for you work to be featured.
- Do I have to own a DSLR?
- No! Although many food photographers choose to use a DSLR, it is not required for this application. Applicants will be chosen based on the quality of their photos, whether taken with an iPhone, Polaroid, or DSLR.
- I have my own blog. Is that okay?
- When is the application due?
- Female Foodie will accept ongoing applications until all positions are filled.