Female Foodie is excited to announce that we are expanding! We are looking for team members who have a passion for food and sharing their local experiences with the Female Foodie community. To apply to be a contributor, submit the following application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Creativity and personality are mandatory. If you have any additional questions about this application, feel free to shoot me an email. Cheers!
- Upload 1 original photo of a dish from one of your favorite restaurants + 1-2 sentences, similar to an Instagram caption.
- Upload 1 original photo of a dish from another favorite restaurant + 1 paragraph, similar to a short blog post.
- Write a list of your top 5 places to eat in your favorite city with a 1 or 2 sentence explanation for each eatery.
- Please include social media handles.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who can apply?
- This application is open to female residents of the U.S. that live in cities with progressive foodie scenes.
- Will I be compensated for my work and time?
- Female Foodie is powered by independent food photography and unbiased reviews; however, the reward for contributing to Female Foodie includes new and diverse dining experiences (occasionally sponsored), networking within the foodie community, and opportunities for you work to be featured.
- Do I have to own a DSLR?
- No! Although many food photographers choose to use a DSLR, it is not required for this application. Applicants will be chosen based on the quality of their photos, whether taken with an iPhone, Polaroid, or DSLR.
- I have my own blog. Is that okay?
- When is the application due?
- Female Foodie will accept ongoing applications until all positions are filled.