Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- The most gorgeous, sunny run yesterday ^^^. It’s amazing how good I feel after a few minutes under the sun. Summer can’t come faster!
- A turkey avocado & peanut butter cookie from one of my fav places in Bountiful.
- Going to Top Golf this weekend. AKA my kind of golf.
- Getting a package from this lovely SLC company. Made my day!
- Ate a delish bowl of chile verde that my mom made in this nifty gadget. Should I get one myself?
- THESE! I finally had an in this year.
- Female Foodie Elite, my membership site for bloggers is finally up and running! Let the sun shine in.
- This is really cute. And totally my color.
- Finallllllly got this in the mail after literally three months of back order.
Lows of the Week
- I pulled an all nighter on Tuesday and it brought me back to those
sweetdreadful days in college that I do not miss.
- Our water was shut off yesterday for a hot minute. And when it came back on the water coming out of our faucets was brown. I kind of feel like I can’t drink from them anymore. #firstworldprobs