Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- After a chaotic three days in Austin I found a place for us to live! A house. And in a cool neighborhood. Feeling excited and blessed.
- And speaking of Austin, two words: breakfast. tacos. ^^^
- Pink grapefruit everything.
- Soaking up our last week here in Missoula before heading to Jellystone and then back to Utah for a bit. We just love Montana.
- A fun read from my friends at Spoon on 50 iconic NYC places to eat– I’ve only tried 4! How many have you tried?
- I think I NEED these! On second thought, I may snag theseeee instead.
- So inspiring to see many, many friends participate in the Harvey relief efforts. We live in a world that is still good.
- Everyone is gearing up for Halloween (yes, already). I’m not one for dressing up but I’m thinking of snagging this for my costume and calling it good. Who’s with me?
- I’m not usually a fan of Sprouts (usually prefer Trader Joe’s or even Smiths), but I had a reallllly great $5 made-to-order deli sandwich last week and my opinion has significantly changed.
- Started reading this book forever ago and now finishing. Such an eye-opening story.
Lows of the Week
- It’s rivalry week in Utah (and on my Facebook feed), meaning that the Cougs take their customary beating from the Utes. I kid. But in all honesty its a CLOSE game every year and I’m not a fan of the “holy war” contention. No thanks. Let’s never play again and I’ll be totally fine with that forever. #goutes
- Wildfires, hurricanes, earthquakes. Don’t forget to pray.
And Just In Case You Missed It
- Dallas: Farmbyrd Rotisserie & Fry
- Denver: Blue Sushi Sake Grill
- Top 11 Brunch Spots in Milwaukee
- Provo: Two Jack’s Pizza
- Top 10 Lunch Spots in Kansas City
- Los Angeles: Best Ice Cream Shops
- Top 10 Places to Eat in Logan, Utah
Latest posts by Brooke Eliason (see all)
- Top 10 Restaurants in Missoula, Montana - November 21, 2017
- 15 Best Breakfast & Brunch Spots in Salt Lake City - November 7, 2017