Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- I FINALLY finished my list of best pizza in SLC. Check it.
- National Grilled Cheese Day! I literally ate grilled cheese three consecutive days in a row and this was my first of three glorious creations ^^^. Catch the full recipe (can I even call it a recipe?) on this insta post.
- New restaurant in Lehi!
- Getting ready for Easter! Going to make THIS for the big feast on Sunday.
- Celebrated Cody’s 26th birthday. We are now the same age for a whole two months.
- A gorgeoussssss post on one of the best foodie spots in Portland!
- Fav color and perfect for spring.
- Revising my post on the best restaurants in UT County– any spots you think I should add?
- My parents bought me THIS amazing kitchen gadget and I’m having so much fun experimenting with it!
Lows of the Week
- I think I’m officially hooked on this again. Which could technically be a “high of the week” depending on who you ask.
Contributor Spotlight: Gretta Warner
- Hometown/current location: Provo, UT
- Occupation: I’m going to school to be a FACS ed. teacher when I graduate.
- Favorite quotation: “Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too.”
- How long you’ve been with Female Foodie: A year and a half!
- Favorite Genre of Food: Italian
- If you had one “last meal” at a restaurant, where would it be and why?: Brunch at Communal
- Least favorite food: Celery
- When you’re not eating you love to: Run, hike, or ride my bike.
- One restaurant you’d recommend from your current city: Communal or Sundance Foundry Grill
- Website & Instagram: www.sourdoughsunday.com // instagram.com/gretta_goo