Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- A fun family vacation to gorgeous Moab! I’ll admit that in my nearly 25 years of living in Utah this was the first time I have ever visited Arches!
- Off-roading around Canyonlands. I thought I might die as we made our way over Elephant Hill but everyone had a blast.
- Wore sandals all week! I get questions on my favorite ones all the time- here they are (they come in several different colors though).
- I’m pretty sure I’ve had Mexican food 5 1/2 times within the past week. Definitely a high.
- A gorgeous sunset bike ride with Cody. PS- if you’re into cycling, here is my secret to hydration (it’s on sale now!).
- Listening to this amazinggggg book on Audible. Thanks Corrine for the bomb recommendation!
- I literally cannot believe someone is making MILLIONS off of these.
- Watched one of my favorite movies last night.
Lows of the Week
- And before we watched that favorite movie (at home), we literally stopped at the movie theatre just to take a bucket of warm, butter popcorn home. This was a high at first, but is now a low because I’ve single handedly almost eaten the entire thing. #oops
- Because Cody was listening to him allll the way to Moab.