Here is your weekly dose of Female Foodie Friday, a list of personal highlights on my FAVORITE day of the week, food related or not. This post contains affiliate links.
Highs of the Week
- Finally got my hands on this Ben & Jerry’s flavor. And while you’re at it watch 1:17 on this video– it’s my absolute favorite.
- The beginning of the GREATEST month of the year (#6 duh).
- Catching up over sushi with one of my BFFs.
- Dressing my pup up as a strawberry for Halloween and taking him into work. May or may not have completely emasculated him.
- Chilly enough for me to pull out my favvvvv down coat.
- Hanging out with Brooke Walker on Studio 5 talking about my top SLC recommendations for eating out in SLC during the holidays!
- CUBS WIN GAME 7! Joe Maddon can be my adopted grandpa.
Lows of the Week
- Sore throat season is officially here.
- Hubs has been hanging here for the week eating allll the delicious food. Major jealousy rn.
- Scraped ice off my windshield for the first time on Wednesday. Happy Christmas, Harry.
- Kitchen. Dishes. Never. End.
What I’m Reading
- Absolutely enamored by this incredible cookbook written by Portland, Oregon’s Ken Forkish. Going to really step up my pizza making game with this one.