Pronounced “veev”, Vive Juicery is a Utah-based cafe focusing entirely on cold-pressed beverages. Not impressed? Think about getting your entire daily serving of vegetables and fruits in one glass. Hello, sign me up! (Plus, at-home juicing is hard. Trust me. So, #blessed for Vive.)
With three locations across the Wasatch Front (Downtown Salt Lake City, Sugarhouse, and Draper), Vive has brought all types of eaters to the love of juicing. The brand has become a huge trend among the community; you’ve probably seen your favorite blogger or Instagram celeb hold one of these aesthetically pleasing bottles. Did it make me want to try them even more? Maybe. Am I mad about it? Nah.
One of my favorite things about Vive is that their products come just as they are. They use local farms and resources in every product and are constantly focusing on combining ingredients for the drinkers benefit. Each bottle has its own purpose, ranging from energy boosting to detoxifying. Not only do their juices provide immense health benefits, but they’re actually tasty, too! Being healthy can be tasty? Get outta town. 😉
Don’t let the presence of exotic, healthy, raw ingredients deter you from purchasing one of these bottles of gold. The authenticity and freshness of each juice will really surprise your pallet. They have an array of choices – and I mean an array. Veggie and fruit juices line the menu, but they also have a choice of creamy nut milks for those who aren’t feeling as adventurous. Need something to chew? Try their kale chips, homemade trail mix and granola, or satisfying energy balls.
My first trip to Vive was after a workout, and it couldn’t have been a better fit. I drove over to the Sugarhouse location, right on 1100 east, and the white logo instantly caught my eye. They have the cutest little patio with turf and hanging lights, but the inside is what was so memorable for me. Their shop is just as aesthetically pleasing! The cutest little couches, hanging plants, and pieces of art fill this quaint little cafe and give it such a degree of genuine character. You simply feel more trendy just being in that atmosphere. I honestly now understand why so many people take photos of these cute bottles at this place – followers on the uphill!
What I Drank:
- Sensei – a sweet blend of lemon, ginger, honey, water, and ‘cayenne activated charcoal’ (don’t freak out). The best way to describe it? A fresh, healthy lemonade! No joke! It was delicious! Said to clean out the gook that gets caught in your body – I think it did the trick.
- Stella – your classic green juice: spinach, kale, cucumber, celery, green apple, lemon, lime. You’ll feel golden after this…well green maybe…
- Hero – this is SO GOOD. The coconut water was perfect for my after workout quench; plus a perfect blend of pineapple, pear, grapefruit, and chia seed. Mmmmm I’d workout for this thing any day
For Next Time?:
- Don’t Stop the Beet: I mean come on, everyone loves beets right? Haha like nobody…but I really want to try this! (beet, green apple, pear, lime, orange, ginger)
- Sweet Mint: I love mint, so this is a must. (spinach, pear, cucumber, green apple, mint)
- Cacao Bliss: nut milks though> (filtered water, almonds, raw cacao, dates, vanilla, cinnamon, salt)
- homemade granola
Vive Juicery (1597 1100 E, Salt Lake City, UT // 801.875.8923)