a) take copious amounts of pictures of your breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner
b) center weekends, vacations, and holidays around food
c) or basically all of your life is centered around food
d) you follow a million food bloggers on Instagram
e) and you’re always dying to try the newest restaurants in town
f) your dream job is to be a judge on Chopped, or better yet a host on the Great British Baking Show
g) you have zero percent shame taking an overhead shot of something you ordered
h) and your friends do it too
i) but even if they don’t, they’re used to it
j) because you live and breathe nothing more than DELICIOUS FOOD
This essential list of 10 Black Friday Gifts That Every Foodie Will Love is an ode to my last several years of concentrated, dedicated life as a foodie. Eating out. Cooking in. Cookbook shopping. Farmer’s markets. Food blogs galore. And the list goes on and on. I hope that you’ll find something in my compiled list of favorites that you (or your fellow foodie friends) will LOVE! This post contains affiliate links.
- Godiva Chocolatier Classic Chocolate Gift Box, 19 Count: Originally $26.10 now $23.19
- Ghirardelli Limited Edition Peppermint Bark Squares Bag, Milk Chocolate: Originally $11.02 now $7.99
9. Blogging Essentials
- Web hosting by Blue Host- Essential to running a blog, especially if you’re using WordPress or another self-hosted site. Bluehost is one of the top recommended places to purchase hosting and today they have the BEST web hosting deal I have EVER seen! Only $2.65 per month! They typically start at $7.99 a month.
- Photo Editing with Lightroom– Adobe is currently running a 20% discount on Creative Cloud all apps membership ($39.99 instead of $49.99), and a discounted Lightroom bundle for $39.99 on all apps (includes new Lightroom) with 200GB Storage add on. I edit all of my images on Adobe Lightroom and absolutely love their products.
8. Beautiful Cutlery, Linens, and Mugs
- Anthropologie Soho Home Country House Checked Dinner Napkin Set: Originally $38 now $26.60
- Anthropologie Cloud Dipped Flatware: Originally $48, now $33.60
- Anthropologie Monogram Mug: Originally $8 now $5.60
7. A Really Great Purse
I’ve always been a big purse girl. I typically always have a DSLR on hand and phone, wallet, gum, keys, you name it. Below are a a couple of my favorites on sale today:
- The Transport Leather Tote, Madewell: Thrilled that this is on sale for 25% today only going from $168 down to $126.
- Faux Leather Tote, Old Navy: Originally $34.99, now $17.49
6. Kitchen Gadgets
- Le Creuset 5.25 Quart Round Deep Dutch Oven: Originally $325 now $299.97. My absolute favorite all-around item for cooking anything from pasta to soup to chicken dinners. Great on the stove and oven safe also.
- Instant Pot 8 Qt Pressure Cooker: Originally $129.95 now $81.99 (lowest price this has ever been on Amazon). If you’re more interested in the 6 Qt Instant Pot instead, it’s lowest ever price also, discounted from $79 to $64.99.
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer 6 Quart: Originally $499.99 now $298.99 (you save $201!!)
- Blendtec Total Blender Classic: Originally $364 now $189.95 (you save $174.08!)
5. A Classic White Tee
- J. Crew Ballerina Scoop Back Tee: originally $29.50 now $16.97
- Madewell Crew Neck Tee: originally $29.50 now $16.97
4. The Greatest Cookbooks of 2017
- Half Baked Harvest Cookbook– You’ve probably seen Tieghan on Instagram at @halfbakedharvest showcasing gorgeous pictures and video of the food she creates in her very own kitchen. This cookbook is the lowest it has ever been discounted from $29.99 to $17.99.
- Smitten Kitchen Every Day– I was THRILLED to purchase this book and have it signed the same day by Deb Perlman herself. I’ve made several recipes from this cookbook in just a few short weeks and love theme of practicality and simplicity throughout all the recipes (so far the blueberry muffins are my favorite). Sadly I paid $35 for this originally, but today it’s the lowest it’s ever been discounted from $35 to $20! Woot.
- Dining In: Highly Cookable Recipes– I just love Alison Roman. Former Senior Food Editor at Bon Appetit Magazine and BuzzFeed, her work has also appeared in the likes of The New York Times, Cherry Bombe, Darling and Lucky Peach. You could say that she’s a pretty big deal. Her brand new cookbook is also the lowest it’s ever been, discounted from $30 to $15. Heck yes.
3. An SD Memory Card
If you’re into posting high-resolution DSLR images on social media like I am, then you’re probably sick and tired of emailing photos back and forth from your computer to your mobile device. I usually use the 32 GB FlashAir memory card because I love the ease of sharing pictures from my camera to my phone with one easy app, but today on Black Friday the best deals around with memory cards are listed below:
- SanDisk 32 GB Memory Card: Originally $12.78, now $7.99
- SanDisk 64 GB Memory Card: Originally $23.49, now $15.99
- SanDisk 128 GB Memory Card: Originally $48.71, now $34.99
1. A Really Nice Camera
- Camera & Lens: Canon Rebel T6i Digital SLR with EFS-S 18-55 mm lens. Whenever I’m asked where to start with a great camera that will produce professional images but not cost them a fortune, I always point them toward the Canon Rebel. This camera + lens bundle is the lowest it has ever been- originally $899.00 now $599.00!
- Lens: Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM wide-angle lens. I love this lens because it allows me to capture those gorgeous macro details in my food photography but has the versatility to take better top-down photos and restaurant or “atmosphere” shots depending where I’m at. Originally $599 and now at $549- the lowest price I have ever seen online!