This salad has something for everyone in it. It has kale for the health nuts, grape for those with a sweet tooth, and Parmesan cheese for everyone, because let’s be honest, who doesn’t love cheese?! This salad is also quick to make and has homemade dressing.
So bust out your fancy chef pants, make this salad, and conquer the world or your kitchen at least.
Chelsea’s Kitchen Kale Salad Recipe Hack
- ½ cup Quinoa, cooked and cooled to room temp
- 1 bunch Kale washed, de-stemmed and chopped
- 1 cup Red Grapes, washed and halved
- 1 Roma Tomato, diced
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Sunflower Seeds
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- In a small bowl combine dressing ingredients and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- In a large bowl combine all salad ingredients and drizzle dressing on top and toss salad.